KINDNESS * TEAMWORK * PASSION * INTEGRITY * COURAGE * RESPECT
Today is a week 3, Day 1
You may dress down the remainder of the year!!!
Juniors, you may now park in senior lot. Sophomores, you may now park in Junior lot!
Textbook buyback Details:
During the week of 5/13 – 5/17 please bring your textbooks to the Chambers Center front desk. Ms. Coulter will provide a bag for you to put your books that you are selling or returning to Follett in. She will also provide a form for you to fill out and place with your books. If you do not fill out the form you will not be given credit for returning your book rentals or for selling your books. If you miss the deadline to drop your books at the Chambers Center then you are still able to return your rentals during the traditional buyback dates and times or you can sell them online as well. Please see below for those details
- Wednesday, May 22nd 9:00a – 5:00p in Bertelsmann Building Lobby
- Thursday, May 23rd 9:00a – 5:00p in Bertelsmann Building Lobby
If you purchased or rented your textbooks from Follett you will receive an email with a list of your purchased and/or rented books.
You can also sell your books online:
Online: Click on the following link to begin the online buyback process: Follett Online Buyback
- Open 24/7
- Prepaid Label Provided for Shipping books back
- Selling/Buying World Wide (marketplace)
- Can sell from the luxury of your own home.
- No need to travel to make specific date(s) and time(s) only to find out your book isn’t being bought back = Time Saver.
- No staff/faculty set up or building operation overhead = No technical difficulties.
Please clean out your lockers by next Friday, 24th. Take all books and belongs. Whatever is left will be donate to Goodwill on Tuesday, May 28.
From the College Counseling Office
Please click on the Mental Health Awareness Logo below to access advisory content for the Month of May.
TxtAboutIt Description for US Students
Service and Leadership frequently Asked Questions