Ann Harper Covington
KINDNESS * TEAMWORK * PASSION * INTEGRITY * COURAGE * RESPECT
Good Luck on Exams and Final Projects! You are almost there!
The Junior Parking Lot will be closed after 11:30 Friday.
The 2019 Athens Academy Literary Review is finally here! Look for copies in the library and at the front desk.
The Tillman Center is open this week for lunch from 11:55-12:25. Please do not go in there at any other time.
You may dress down the remainder of the year!!!
Please do not go to the middle school fields. Thank you!
- Wednesday, May 22nd 9:00a – 5:00p in Bertelsmann Building Lobby
- Thursday, May 23rd 9:00a – 5:00p in Bertelsmann Building Lobby
You can also sell your books online:
- Open 24/7
- Prepaid Label Provided for Shipping books back
- Selling/Buying World Wide (marketplace)
- Can sell from the luxury of your own home.
- No need to travel to make specific date(s) and time(s) only to find out your book isn’t being bought back = Time Saver.
- No staff/faculty set up or building operation overhead = No technical difficulties.
Please clean out your lockers by next Friday, 24th. Take all books and belongs. Whatever is left will be donate to Goodwill on Tuesday, May 28.
Please click on the Mental Health Awareness Logo below to access advisory content for the Month of May.