KINDNESS * TEAMWORK * PASSION * INTEGRITY * COURAGE * RESPECT
Today is a Week 2, Day 3
“I don’t eat pumpkin pie. It’s made from the guts of jack-o-lanterns, and that’s just spooky. ” Melanie White
It is currently a very busy and stressful time of year. Don’t forget to continue asking questions when you have them. We encourage you to be proactive and have honest conversations with your teachers. The Honor Council appreciates your help in preserving our culture of trust at Athens Academy. Let’s finish the semester strong!
Tomorrow is our World Language Honor Society Induction. This is a Special Dress Day! See below for details:
- Ties, dress shirts, and dress pants are required for boys.
- Professional-length skirts, dresses or slacks, and blouses are required for girls; a general guideline for length is mid-thigh.
- Dress shoes are required (athletic shoes are not permitted).
Today is a Dress Down Day. See below for details:
- When announced, T-shirts are permitted (logos must be appropriate for our school environment) and must be free from rips, holes, and tears.
- Athletic wear, which includes shorts, sweatpants, non-transparent leggings, and yoga pants, is permitted.
Special schedule on Wednesday, Dec. 4 for our Holiday Celebration:
Join us for Shelter Dinner Friday at 4:30
620 Barber Street, Athens, GA 30601
From the College Counseling Office
Please complete this College Visit Form if you have been on a college visit or plan to attend a college visit: College Visit Report