There are more trees on Earth than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
KINDNESS * TEAMWORK * PASSION * INTEGRITY * COURAGE * RESPECT
Bridges Meeting today at 3:30 in Chambers Boardroom!
Random Acts of Kindness
- Here are examples of Random Acts of Kindness. Feel free to include others. Print out the form and keep track.
- We’d love to share your acts of kindness on ACAD Daily, so take a picture and send to email@example.com.
- Report your acts to your advisor.
- This week, you will receive double points for your acts of kindness to your FRIENDS.
- Starts: Now Ends:Valentines Day
- Top advisory wins a Pizza Lunch, Top grade wins a dress down day.
Don’t forget you must sign in and out even if you have parent permission to leave! You will serve detention if you forget. We need to know if you are on campus. Thank you!!!
If you need the links to the at-home or return request forms, please email Ms. Rorey: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that you should expect to wait 24 hours before you are approved by the school. Therefore, do not submit the request late in the evening or early in the morning and assume that you will immediately have permission to attend online or return to school. Thank you!
Book Drive for Boys and Girls Club and Downtown Academy!!
Cleaning Supplies and Masks Drive
Please help us stay healthy so we can continue to be together!
Upcoming college visits – all visits take place virtually from 12:55-1:30 (except where noted – links are in college names).
NACAC virtual college fairs will occur through the fall. Students can register here.