Hey, You! Yeah, You!
Please, Please, Please make good decisions! Take care of yourself and your friends!
We want to stay together IN PERSON and it depends on us!
There is a statewide tornado drill today at 9:00. We will NOT follow it. So, if you hear sirens, just ignore them!
When you see Coach Olson today, congratulate him on his 100th win that happened last night at the Prince game!
Cows moo in regional accents.
KINDNESS * TEAMWORK * PASSION * INTEGRITY * COURAGE * RESPECT
If you are intersted in esports this year, please contact Mr. Farmer. We are currently offering Rocket League and League of Legends.
February is Black History Month. The month honors African American people’s rich range of experiences, struggles and achievements throughout history and into the modern day. Each day in February, we will be sharing a couple of quotes from civil rights icons.
“The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.”
—W.E.B. Du Bois
“In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.”
—Thurgood Marshall, first African American U.S. Supreme Court member
Random Acts of Kindness
- Here are examples of Random Acts of Kindness. Feel free to include others. Print out the form and keep track.
- We’d love to share your acts of kindness on ACAD Daily, so take a picture and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report your acts to your advisor.
- This week, you will receive double points for your acts of kindness to your community.
- Starts: Now Ends:Valentines Day
- Top advisory wins a Pizza Lunch, Top grade wins a dress down day.
Need Help With Math?
Try Peer Tutoring!
Volunteer peer tutors are excited to help you understand concepts from class, figure out homework problems, prepare for a quiz or test, and improve your understanding. Benefits:
- One-on-one / small-group help from a friendly and knowledgeable peer
- Support for any class (Algebra 1 to AP Calculus BC)
- In-person and online options available
Please note we have shifted to a by-appointment model for spring semester. Email email@example.com to set up your first meeting!
Puzzle of the Week | Hosted by Math Club
Don’t forget you must sign in and out even if you have parent permission to leave! You will serve detention if you forget. We need to know if you are on campus. Thank you!!!
If you need the links to the at-home or return request forms, please email Ms. Rorey: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that you should expect to wait 24 hours before you are approved by the school. Therefore, do not submit the request late in the evening or early in the morning and assume that you will immediately have permission to attend online or return to school. Thank you!
Cleaning Supplies and Masks Drive
Please help us stay healthy so we can continue to be together!
Upcoming college visits – all visits take place virtually from 12:55-1:30 (except where noted – links are in college names).